- A reference number will help us. You can use the ID shown on the web sheet, or any other numbering.
- Given names: Please give them in the order they appear in the register office. If the usual name is not the first, please put an asterisk (e.g.: Marc Amiod*). Put a possible nickname in parentheses (e.g.: Charles Frédéric (Charlot)).
- Give the sex if the given name is unusual or ambiguous (e.g.: Andrea, Camille, Dominique, Jean, Ying, Berit).
- Give the parents names to help us find the person in the database.
- In case of multiple spouses, give each an order number and fill another (simplified) form with the next spouse. Give also a reference number if possible (ID or other).
- If applicable, indicate "common law" — meaning not offically married — instead of the marriage place.
- You may want to give a reference number to each child, and send us a new form. Example: Marguerite (477), Georges Alexandre (478), Suzanne (2964), Charles Frédéric* (480, twin of 481), Jeanne (481, twin of 480) etc. Please indicate twins and adopted children.
- If you have any, send us also separately (see "Contact") photographs or documents with historical, anecdotic, or artistic value to illustrate the genealogy and the "Dardel family pages".
The genealogy data are not updated immediately!
This form will be submitted automatically to us by e-mail. Should you prefer another method, you can download a copy of the form in MS Word format
. If you have a large amount of information to send us, you can also use a single message in free format
. In this case, please consult our general recommendations