- A reference number will help us. You can use the ID shown on the web sheet, or any other numbering.
- Given names: Please give them in the order they appear in the register office. If the usual name is not the first, please put an asterisk (e.g.: Marc Amiod*). Put a possible nickname in parentheses (e.g.: Charles Frédéric (Charlot)).
- Give the sex if the given name is unusual or ambiguous (e.g.: Andrea, Camille, Dominique, Jean, Ying, Berit).
- Give the parents names to help us find the person in the database.
- In case of multiple spouses, give each an order number and fill another (simplified) form with the next spouse. Give also a reference number if possible (ID or other).
- If applicable, indicate "common law" — meaning not offically married — instead of the marriage place.
- You may want to give a reference number to each child, and send us a new form. Example: Marguerite (477), Georges Alexandre (478), Suzanne (2964), Charles Frédéric* (480, twin of 481), Jeanne (481, twin of 480) etc. Please indicate twins and adopted children.
- If you have any, send us also separately (see "Contact") photographs or documents with historical, anecdotic, or artistic value to illustrate the genealogy and the "Dardel family pages".
- A copy of your message is sent (in French) to the e-mail address you gave us.
The genealogy data are not updated immediately!
This form will be submitted automatically to us by e-mail. Should you prefer another method, you can download a copy of the form in MS Word format
. If you have a large amount of information to send us, you can also use a single message in free format
. In this case, please consult our general recommendations